Get ready to make new friends while getting fit without any time restrictions and with one of the most affordable 24-hour gyms in Mississauga, offering high quality services: PSB Fitness – A GYM FOR YOU.
Work out any time of the day and in any way you want, while being around like-minded people right on campus (or online if too busy) with benefits unique to members at the most affordable prices. PSB Fitness is the one-stop place for Sheridan College students and others to partake in achieving personal and professional goals all while building a sense of community within a healthy environment.
Our goal = Your convenience
Are you a student with a lot of pressure of studies? Or a professor who spends most of their time worrying about your students? Or a motivated individual looking for a healthier lifestyle? Do you want to bring a positive change in your life?
Come join us today for meditation sessions with certified professionals for your mental peace, and for the hot yoga sessions for your healthy lifestyle. Additionally, join our Zumba sessions to add some fun in life and to socialize with your peers. Join us today for many more services like these.
One of the top 24-hour gyms in Mississauga – PSB Fitness is your place to be!
So, what’s the catch?
PSB Fitness offers a whole bunch of services for its customers because our priority is “you”. Our goal is to make sure that you find the type of service you are looking for, and that these services are available to you at all times of the day since every person has a different schedule.
Premium and Premium + Services
PSB Fitness App – Get our PSB Fitness app today and access resources like recorded video sessions, blogs on healthy eating habits and healthy lifestyle posted by certified professionals, accessing your diet plan created by the dietician, training plans and much more. Above all, earn reward points on each premium or premium + services.
Begin your healthy lifestyle today!
· PSB Fitness Premium: $15.99/month
· PSB Fitness Premium +: $20.99/month
· Non-student PSB Fitness Premium: $20.99/month
· Non-student PSB Fitness Premium +: $27.99/month
Q. Is this gym only for Sheridan students?
– No, this gym is not just for Sheridan students, but for everyone. PSB Fitness welcomes everyone while putting our customers’ convenience as our topmost priority, and to provide you with the best experiences.
Q. Who all have free access to weights and treadmills?
– Only the first year Sheridan students have free access to weights and treadmills, but others can access resources at a very affordable price. Moreover, we offer a free trial period for everyone for the first week. So come and join PSB Fitness today and access all our premium services.
Q. What should I wear to gym?
– Workout clothes and shoes appropriate for the gym should be worn to the gym. These should be flexible enough to be able to work out in them, but most importantly, these should be comfortable for you. Furthermore, avoid 100% cotton clothes since these easily absorb moisture and take time to dry. Instead, synthetics are preferred because these dry quickly. Lastly, make sure not to wear any jewelry or accessories to gym.
Q. Would someone guide me on my first day?
– Don’t worry, our team is always there to guide you and assist you, not only on your first day, but every day. Stay connected with us online and in-person, while accessing the resources available for you on our PSB Fitness app. Our team’s top priority is your convenience, and thus, this is “A GYM FOR YOU”.
Q. Why choose this out of all the 24-hour gyms in Mississauga?
– Firstly, becoming a member of PSB Fitness would help you meet your peers, get to know them, and socialize with them. Secondly, your convenience is our priority, and so, you can visit the gym at your own convenience or do it online if you wish. Thirdly, a variety of services are offered at PSB Fitness. Moreover, everything is offered at a very affordable price. There are various other benefits of becoming a member like access to the PSB fitness app, blogs, etc. So, join our gym to avail all these benefits and begin your healthy lifestyle today.
Sheridan College – Hazel McCallion Campus
4180 Duke of York Blvd., Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5
Sheridan College – Davis Campus
7899 McLaughlin Rd., Brampton, ON L6Y 5H9